We first began our story in 1904 as block property managers for institutional clients such as Liverpool Victoria. However over the years, F. W. Gapp grew in stature with an ever increasing portfolio, whilst expanding the range of services we offer.
In 1987, we were the first estate agency to branch into vehicle branding with our F. W. Gapp London Taxi, that has remained a brand staple ever since. This move began a trend for estate agency branded vehicles, however we pride ourselves on being the local original with our distinctive London look.
In the 1990's, F. W. Gapp started working directly with property developers, becoming involved with the management of a property from inception to completion. Development sites have ranged from Mansion blocks to converted commercial properties all over London. This has now progressed into our residential property development arm with our own in house contractors to assist our clients in property refurbishment for those wishing to improve to sell/rent, or for creating a bespoke tailored interior for a recently bought property.
We have been changing with the times ever since our conception. We are traditional with a modern edge, most importantly putting our clients and the relationships we have at the forefront of all we do. Having been based in South Kensington and Notting Hill we have built our West London local property expertise and intimate market knowledge over many years. Our exciting office move to Shepherds Bush has created an excellent presence for the area and nearby Holland Park.
We are not a corporate entity, so large that we cannot give our clients the attention, time or personal touch they deserve. We are small enough to care, and unlike those that are larger, we are able to spend the time and effort to tailor our services entirely to our clients’ requirements. We are F. W. Gapp, a family run estate agency priding ourselves on our reliability and trustworthiness.